About Pandemic Prowling: In this series, Pandemic Prowling, I share stories about my travels across 4 continents (Asia, N. America, S. America, Africa) amidst the outbreak of Covid19.
Onward to Chile?
Below are my personal notes of Be Obsessed or Be Average. These highlights were what I used to write my personal development book, Wiser Next Week, a condensation of many different self improvement books.
The Big Picture:
- There are billions of people on this planet living in daily emotional turmoil, knowing they are living and operating below their potential. With so many in the same boat, no one feels sorry for you. No one is going to help you
- Only you are responsible for your success
- Your potential expands and reveals itself over time as you discover more of what you are capable of
- You have to be able to help yourself before you can help others
- People who try to persuade you to give up are not trying to help you. They are making sense on why they gave up.
Remember that striving for what you love often entails doing things you don’t like
Be clear on your purpose, and you’ll never burn out
- When overpromising, it forces you to operate at that level and do more than you thought you could
- You become obligated to rise to the occasion and become fully committed.
- You are then held accountable
If these brief notes peaked your interest in Be Obsessed or Be Average, you can check it out on Amazon here.
And be sure to check out my book, Wiser Next Week.
All Previous Entries: